Shaded-pole motors are the original type of AC single-phase induction motors. As it is usually equipped with squirrel-cage rotors that consist of a laminated steel cylinder with conductive copper or aluminum bars embedded lengthwise in its surface and connected at the ends, this electric motor is also known as squirrel-cage induction motor. We provide two types of the motor: the salient shaded-pole motor and non-salient- shaded pole motor.
Despite using two different rotors, both of these single-phase AC motors have a high protection grade of IP42/IP44 and insulation grade of B. They work smoothly in working conditions where temperature ranges from -40℃ to +60℃, and so are widely used in refrigerators, refrigerating cabinets, radiators, and other refrigerating or heating systems.
Features of the Shaded-Pole Motor
1) A flexible motor lead wire which allows the terminal box to be installed by the rotation mount.
2) Low operation noise, slight vibration and reliable protection mechanisms.
3) Optimized design makes this electric motor efficient in both operation and energy consumption.
4) Dust-proof seal rings, oil seals, heating jackets, shaft extenders and special flanges are optional.
5) Several models of the shaded pole motor give customers choices in selecting the right motor.
Technical Specifications of Shade-Pole Fan Motor
|Part No.||Power (W) output input||Volt age (V)||Freq. (HZ)||Current (A)||Speed (r/min)||Fan blade (mm)||Bracket (mm)||Rotation|