The liquid line filter drier is designed for working conditions where the condensing temperature is high and a powerful drying system is needed. This liquid line receiver drier consists of 80% 3A zeolites and 20% active aluminum. It can be used in CFC and HCFC refrigerants such as R22 and R502, which use oil and alkylbenzene at the same time. We offer two different models of a liquid line filter drier-the LEK series solid core liquid line filter drier and the LDK series model core liquid line filter drier.
This solid core liquid line filter drier combines filtering and drying to stop impurities and other contaminants from entering key parts in the refrigerating system so that your equipment continues to work smoothly and safely with low maintenance. The efficient design of this liquid line filter drier gives it the following features:
1) Automatic compressors continuously supplement new zeolites;
2) This A/C receiver drier absorbs water, acids and other contaminants;
3) The filter pads' movement won't cause vibrations;
4) This series filters first, then dries;
5) The filter drier is entirely coated with plastic so it is corrosion-resistant;
6) ODE or SAE connection methods are available;
7) The maximum working pressure is 4.70Mpa/680Psig.
This model core liquid line filter drier, of a modular design, uses a quality drying agent made of special mixtures to protect the refrigerating system from being contaminated by unwanted moisture, acid, metal, or dust. It has the following features:
1) Absorbs water, acids and other contaminants;
2) Can be applied to several refrigerants such as the R12, R22, R134A, R407C, and R502;
3) ODF and SAE connection methods are available;
4) The pressure loss of the connector is quite small even when the flow is large;
5) Treated with spray plastic coating, this liquid line filter drier is highly corrosion-resistant;
6) The maximum operating pressure of this HVAC filter drier is 4.70Mpa/680Psig.
Technical Specifications of Liquid Line Filter Drier
LEK series Liquid Line Filter Drier= Molecular Sieve
LDK series Liquid Line Filter Drier= Solid Core
|Part NO.||Connections (IN) sae odf||Dimensions (inches)|
A liquid line filter drier with sight glass, as its name suggests, is a type ofreceiver-dehydrators that has a sight glass mounted at the outlet of the filter. The 3A zeolites it adopts could effectively absorb water and such refrigerants as CFC, HCFC and HFC. The filtering media could filter out extremely tiny impurities and avoid clogging of the pipe.
At the same time, this design of combination effectively reduces the welding work and possibilities of leakage and save lots of time. The sight glass enables technicians to observe the working situation of refrigerants and therefore helps them to ascertain whether there is some troublesome airflow passing through the pipes of condenser. In this way, bubbles of the refrigerants caused by abnormal pressure drop could be effectively avoided. Moreover, the in-built indicator of this sight glass could show the moisture amount of the refrigerants by green and yellow colors.
Features of Liquid Line Filter Drier with Sight Glass
1)This combined device is quite easy to install;
2) This A/C accumulator with sight glass costs much lower than the total cost of all separate parts;
3) Thanks to its laconic and scientific design, this liquid line filter drier requires less time to install;
4) With less connectors, it is more leakage-proof;
5) It is equipped with quality gaskets and spring devices;
6) This combined filter drier enjoys excellent water absorption capacity;
7) The pressure drop of it is quite low;
8) It enjoys exceptional filtering performance and could filter out impurities as tinny as 10micorn in DN.
9) It is equipped with large mouth guard fittings;
10) Maximum working pressure of this A/C filter drier is 4.70Mpa/680Psig.
Technical Specifications of Liquid Line Filter Drier with Sight Glass
|Part NO.||Connections (IN) sae odf||Volume(CU.IN)||A(IN)||B(IN)||C(IN)|