Our condensate removal pump has several advantages. Besides being reliable, efficient, and long-lasting, our air conditioner condensate pump has the following features:
1. The microprocessor control precisely manages the water-level.
2. The shaded pole motor of this specialty pump has a strong torque force so the pipe won't clog.
3. Specially designed protection devices keep the pump safely working during abnormal temperature rises.
4. The drain pump will alert operators in case of a breakdown or overflow.
The water pump is a type of industrial pump that has been widely used in HVAC systems or refrigeration equipment. We provide a variety of reliable and energy-efficient specialty pumps for customers around the world.
Features of Vacuum Pump
Our gas transfer pump has the following advantages:
1) Anti-leakage design: Equipped with imported sealing parts, this transfer pump won't leak oil during use, allowing it to work reliably for a longer time.
2) Anti-sticking feature. Advanced surface treatments often used in the aerospace industry allow our electrical pump to work smoothly and safely without getting stuck.
3) High-precision design. This pump is a quality 15 Micron vacuum pump with highly precise specifications.
We provide several types of quality industrial pumps designed for refrigeration or HVAC systems. Manufactured by reliable and well-known manufacturers, our specialty pumps include condensate pumps, water pumps and vacuum pumps, all of which are efficient, well-made and have a long service life.